[deepamehta-devel] Freifunk API Query Client with DeepaMehta?

Juergen Neumann j.neumann at junes.eu
Fri Jun 27 14:44:56 CEST 2014

Hi Andi,

thank you for introducing your very interesting project to the list.
How are you progressing with your work? Did you manage to write a plugin
to import the data already? Do you have any problems at this point?

Jörg and I discussed the "custom query" issue again. At some point it
might make sense to coordinate the efforts. Let us know when you will
start with it.

Warmly.

JuergeN