[deepamehta-devel] Assign default workspace

Malte Reissig mre at deepamehta.de
Wed Nov 2 19:18:42 CET 2016

Hey Juergen,

yes, sorry for the inconvenience. To change the Sign-up Configuration
you currently still must edit the topic once. Press "Edit" on your
currently active "Sign-up Configuration" and then press "OK". After the
update of the sign-up config topic you should see in the server side log
a line saying:

"Sign-up Configuration Loaded ..."

Then "custom workspace assignment" for users using self-registration
should be in effect.