[deepamehta-devel] Assign default workspace

Malte Reissig mre at deepamehta.de
Wed Nov 2 19:31:02 CET 2016

I created an issue for this, that the configuration of the plugin is not
immediately updated after you draw the association is clearly a bug:

"Currently a change to the "sign-up configuration" gets only into effect
when one updates the "Sign-up Configuration" topic but not, for example,
when a meaningful association is related to this very topic. The current
workaround is: Updating the sign-up configuration topic or refreshing
the plugin/bundle.

https://github.com/mukil/dm4-sign-up/issues/1

Furthermore, as we talked on the phone once, i created another issue to
keep track of your feature request:

"switch of self-registration dialog but leave password-reset mechanism
active"

https://github.com/mukil/dm4-sign-up/issues/2

Thank you very much for your questions & Have a nice day.