[deepamehta-users] few questions re: DeepaMehta

Juergen Neumann j.neumann at junes.eu
Mon Sep 12 14:28:46 CEST 2016

Dear Attila,

thank you for your interest in DeepaMehta. I have two questions:

1. Have you tryed working with DeepaMehta yet?
2. What exaclty do you mean by "to then flesh out the books skeleton
..."?

You could work e.g. with the Note-Topics and structure them in a map,
just as you like. If you could be a bit more precise on your
requirements, maybe we can solve your problem.

Thx and greets,

Juergen

--
GnuPG KeyID: CD914C6C
Fingerprint: C1CC EF1D 1443 7279 72E7 ABDC A2DA 0328 CD91 4C6C