[deepamehta-users] Announcement BMBF: "Software-Sprint" – Förderung von Open Source Entwicklern

Juergen Neumann j.neumann at junes.eu
Wed Aug 10 12:58:55 CEST 2016

Thank you Annette! I think this is really interesting. I have done some
more research and found out, that OKFN is organizing the programme:
http://prototypefund.de/ . The 40% can be considered one's own work. So
in fact one can receive up to 30 TEUR for 6 month of work.

I think we could really use this funding opportunity with various
applications to improve DeepaMehta. I can think of more plungins, e.g.
for versioning, or maybe even the users guide. Deadline is end of
September.

Anyone who is interested, please contact me for coordination of the
activities. I also offer my help in writing the applications.

Very kindly,

JuergeN

--
GnuPG KeyID: CD914C6C
Fingerprint: C1CC EF1D 1443 7279 72E7 ABDC A2DA 0328 CD91 4C6C