[deepamehta-users] Build on Windows

Asif M asif.tmcp at gmail.com
Wed May 27 15:51:44 CEST 2015

Hi All,

I tried a normal build of DeepaMehta 4.5 on windows 7 with Java 1.7 and
Maven 3.3.
The build went through successfully, but the mvn pax:run throws up an error.

Error: Could not find or load main class
D:\dev_wksd\source\deepamehta\deepamehta.modules.dm4-core.target,

I am surprised at the comma at the end. Also in the pom.xml I see the
following :-

*<!-- IMPORTANT: The leading and trailing commas represent a workaround for
Felix 4 and must not     -->                <!-- be deleted (this was not
required with Felix 3). Felix 4 apparently surrounds the entire
-->                <!-- property value with double quotes, rendering the
first and last paths invalid (very strange!). -->                <!-- As a
workaround we setup 2 (empty) bogus paths at the beginning and
end.                       -->*

What am I doing wrong here. ?

Is this a known issue? Is there a fix?

Thanks in advance.