[deepamehta-users] Abstract topics?

Constantin Jucovschi jucovschi at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 13:43:20 CET 2015

Hello everybody,

I don't know how I can model the following in DeepaMehta:
I have a topic called introduction that should have a field question. The
question should either be one that I answer inductively or deductively.
Both types of question have a common text field "question" but have
different types of children.   For example in inductive reasoning I have a
list of independent arguments. In deductive reasoning I have a sequence of
interdependent arguments.

I would normally resolve this problem with an abstract type question that
can be instantiated as inductive or deductive. I don't know how to model
this in DeepaMehta.

Best regards,
Constantin