[deepamehta-users] Address Model in DM Webclient

Jörg Richter jri at deepamehta.de
Mon Mar 2 19:30:00 CET 2015

Hi Juergen,

that's good to hear!

I'm curious: do you use the ref_id: prefix in the request? The Aggregation association is then created by DM automatically. You can create the entire Person composite topic, including its Address, resp. a reference to an existing Address, with a single request (that is in a single transaction). I just want make sure you're exploiting all the power of the DM (REST) API :-)

Congratulations + Cheers!
Jörg