[deepamehta-users] DeepaMehta 4.6 released

mre at deepamehta.de mre at deepamehta.de
Thu Jun 4 22:00:43 CEST 2015

Dear Jörg,

thank you very much for shipping a new DeepaMehta 4 release. I just wanted
to let you (and all others) know that i really appreciate your relentless
efforts to make this FLOSS development environment better and better.

A special thank you for the improved webclient, as i recently started to
use it quite often for my research. I hope to try it out soon all the
improvements you made.
http://infokitchen.net/starten-mit-deepamehta-4/ (German article)

Another special thanks goes out to you for shipping (mostly) error-free
releases to me :) - Not having to deal with loads of issues when making use
of one of your releases is a quality i cant appreciate and praise enough.
It is actually a pre-requisite to start making use of this environment in
other projects in a timely manner. So for me, nearly all of the latest DM 4
releases have been "Issue-free" and this enables me to collaborate with you
and be productive using DM 4.

I hope you're well and i hope to speak to you soon.

Nice greetings,

Malte

On Sun, 31 May 2015 00:00:30 +0200, Jörg Richter <jri at deepamehta.de>
wrote:
> Dear DeepaMehta friends,
>
> on May 31, 2015 DeepaMehta 4.6 has been released.
>
> DeepaMehta 4.6 is a maintenance release that comes with an extended DM
> meta-model, a lot of small improvements, and (partly overdue) bug fixes.
As