[deepamehta-users] DeepaMehta 4.6.1 released

Jörg Richter jri at deepamehta.de
Wed Jul 15 18:28:43 CEST 2015

Dear DeepaMehta friends,

on July 15, 2015 DeepaMehta 4.6.1 has been released.

DeepaMehta 4.6.1 fixes serious User Account related bugs introduced in DM 4.6. In particular changing passwords works again.

For detailed information see the release notes:
https://trac.deepamehta.de/wiki/ReleaseNotes

Download:
http://download.deepamehta.de/deepamehta-4.6.1.zip

For installation and update instructions see the README:
https://github.com/jri/deepamehta#readme

You can try out DeepaMehta online with our live demo server.
No download required. No registration required.
http://demo.deepamehta.de/

For reporting issues please register at our trac-site:
https://trac.deepamehta.de/

Thanks to Jürgen Neumann, Danny Gräf, Carolina Garcia, Christiane Gießler, Malte Reißig, and Rolf Kutz!

Cheers,
Jörg

www.deepamehta.de
Cope with Complexity