[deepamehta-users] Address Model in DM Webclient

Jörg Richter jri at deepamehta.de
Thu Feb 26 19:19:18 CET 2015

Hi JuergeN,

yes, you can check the respective Association Type by GETing the type definition for Address Entry:

	curl http://localhost:8080/core/topictype/dm4.contacts.address_entry

The complete result is printed below.
The interesting part is the "assoc_defs" property, an array. The 1st Assoc Def (at index 0) is for Address Label and the 2nd (at index 1) -- this is what you're interesting in -- is for Address. As being itself an Association an Assoc Def has a "type_uri" property. That is what you're finally interested in.

So, by help of the "json" tool you can access the Association Type this way:

	curl http://localhost:8080/core/topictype/dm4.contacts.address_entry | json assoc_defs[1].type_uri

With the DM standard distro you'll get:

	dm4.core.composition_def

If you've changed the Assoc Def (between Address Entry and Address) to Aggregation Definition you'll get:

	dm4.core.aggregation_def

BTW: thank you very much for pointing me to the "json" tool (http://trentm.com/json/). This is indeed really nice :-)

Cheers,
Jörg

And here the (prettified) complete Topic Type definition for Address Entry as initially GET:

{
  "id": 2553,
  "uri": "dm4.contacts.address_entry",
  "type_uri": "dm4.core.topic_type",
  "value": "Address Entry",
  "childs": {
    "dm4.time.created": {
      "id": -1,
      "uri": "",
      "type_uri": "dm4.time.created",
      "value": 0,
      "childs": {}
    },
    "dm4.time.modified": {
      "id": -1,
      "uri": "",
      "type_uri": "dm4.time.modified",
      "value": 1424972225289,
      "childs": {}
    }
  },
  "data_type_uri": "dm4.core.composite",
  "index_mode_uris": [],
  "assoc_defs": [
    {
      "id": 2558,
      "uri": "",
      "type_uri": "dm4.core.aggregation_def",
      "value": "",
      "childs": {},
      "role_1": {
        "topic_uri": "dm4.contacts.address_entry",
        "role_type_uri": "dm4.core.parent_type"
      },
      "role_2": {
        "topic_uri": "dm4.contacts.address_label",
        "role_type_uri": "dm4.core.child_type"
      },
      "parent_cardinality_uri": "dm4.core.many",
      "child_cardinality_uri": "dm4.core.one",
      "view_config_topics": []
    },
    {
      "id": 2564,
      "uri": "",
      "type_uri": "dm4.core.composition_def",
      "value": "",
      "childs": {},
      "role_1": {
        "topic_uri": "dm4.contacts.address_entry",
        "role_type_uri": "dm4.core.parent_type"
      },
      "role_2": {
        "topic_uri": "dm4.contacts.address",
        "role_type_uri": "dm4.core.child_type"
      },
      "parent_cardinality_uri": "dm4.core.one",
      "child_cardinality_uri": "dm4.core.one",
      "view_config_topics": []
    }
  ],
  "label_config": [],