[deepamehta-users] DeepaMehta 4.5 released

Jörg Richter jri at deepamehta.de
Wed Feb 4 19:00:11 CET 2015

Dear DeepaMehta aficionados,

on Feb 4, 2015 DeepaMehta 4.5 has been released.

4.5 is a major release that brings DeepaMehta's basis for Sharing/Collaboration to the next level. For the first time the user can control how (if at all) the content of a workspace is accessible/editable by other users. To accommodate typical sharing/collaboration scenarios 5 access levels are pre-defined: "Private", "Confidential", "Collaborative", "Public", and "Common". The access levels are enforced by the DeepaMehta backend, so that confidential content is never exposed to unauthorized users. For the first time DeepaMehta supports Privacy.

For plugin developers the highlight feature of DeepaMehta 4.5 is "Service injection for migrations". This is helpful for the development of upgradable plugins.

For detailed information see the release notes:
https://trac.deepamehta.de/wiki/ReleaseNotes

Download:
http://download.deepamehta.de/deepamehta-4.5.zip

For installation and update instructions see the README:
https://github.com/jri/deepamehta#readme

You can try out DeepaMehta online with our live demo server.
No download required. No registration required.
http://demo.deepamehta.de/

For reporting issues please register at our trac-site:
https://trac.deepamehta.de/

Thanks to Malte Reißig, Danny Gräf, Carolina Garcia, Rolf Kutz, and Jürgen Neumann!

Cheers,
Jörg

www.deepamehta.de
Cope with Complexity