[deepamehta-users] DeepaMehta 4.1.1 released

Jörg Richter jri at deepamehta.de
Di Sep 3 16:29:16 CEST 2013

Thanks, Jürgen, for kind response!

Yes, fully agreed, the switch to Pax Web would enable a lot of new opportunities. We definitely try to do the switch with the next bigger DM release, in about 2-3 months.

Aside from Pax Web, I feel the strong urge for the next bigger DM release to focus on GUI improvements as demanded by the users of the Poemspace and EduZEN applications (sorted by priority):

Editor for aggregated composites
https://trac.deepamehta.de/ticket/337

Webclient: more user friendly page panel rendering
https://trac.deepamehta.de/ticket/315

Per-instance topic icons
https://trac.deepamehta.de/ticket/86

Make deleting a Topicmap more intuitive
https://trac.deepamehta.de/ticket/427

Activate more CKEditor features
https://trac.deepamehta.de/ticket/429

Restrict "By Type" search to relevant types
https://trac.deepamehta.de/ticket/431

Form rendering is too slow
https://trac.deepamehta.de/ticket/461

All to be discussed.