[deepamehta-users] DeepaMehta 4.0.14 released

Jörg Richter jri at deepamehta.de
Do Jan 31 01:47:20 CET 2013

On Jan 30, 2013 DeepaMehta 4.0.14 has been released.

Main focus of DeepaMehta 4.0.14 is better Performance, in particular when there is a lot of content in the database. All the changes are behind the scenes. The user will perceive nothing but performance. The original problem background is described in a mailing list posting:
https://lists.berlios.de/pipermail/deepamehta-users/2013-January/000404.html

For technical details see the release notes:
https://trac.deepamehta.de/wiki/ReleaseNotes

Updating from previous DeepaMehta versions is *not* supported. Sorry.

Donwnload:
http://demo.deepamehta.de/download/deepamehta-4.0.14.zip			(Standard Distribution)
http://demo.deepamehta.de/download/deepamehta-4.0.14-karaf.tar.gz	(Karaf Distribution)

For installation instructions see the README (Standard Distribution):
https://github.com/jri/deepamehta#readme

For setting up the Karaf Distribution refer to
https://trac.deepamehta.de/wiki/KarafDistribution

Please checkout our new live demo server.
You can try out DeepaMehta instantly without downloading:
http://demo.deepamehta.de/

For reporting issues please register at our trac-site:
https://trac.deepamehta.de

Thanks to Jürgen Neumann, Danny Gräf, Malte Reißig, Silke Meyer, Thilo Schönnemann and Jörn Weißenborn!

Cheers,
Jörg