[deepamehta-users] Plugin for user self-registration etc.

Juergen Neumann j.neumann at junes.eu
So Jan 27 22:46:22 CET 2013

Hi DM4 community,

while Jörg is working on the next release towards a first stable version
of DeepaMehta, there are some urgent feature requests.

One would be a plugin for users to register themselves to deepamehta.
I have created a ticket for this feature request:
https://trac.deepamehta.de/ticket/405

Another urgently needed enhancement would provide clever ways to
import/export content to/from DeepaMehta. (RDF,CSV,SVG,etc.)

Danny has written a first version of the Plugin Development Guide:
https://trac.deepamehta.de/wiki/PluginDevelopmentGuide
Here you can find an Example Plugin:
https://github.com/dgf/dm4-example

I would also very much appreciate a public discussion about feature
requests and likewise topics on this list. Please participate and spread
the word!

Thx and greets,

JuergeN

PS: A list of all existing plugins can be found in the new download
section at http://demo.deepamehta.de

PPS: If we are missing your plugin, please just send me a link to your
git repository.