[deepamehta-users] DeepaMehta 4.0.14 released

Silke Meyer silke at silkemeyer.net
Mo Feb 11 07:08:37 CET 2013

Hello!

I revived the packaging project. You can find the Debian/Ubuntu
Package of DM 4.0.14 here:
https://launchpad.net/~sil-ke/+archive/deepamehta4 It contains the
standard distribution of DeepaMehta without any further plugins. To
package it yourself get the files here:
https://github.com/silke/A-Debian-package-for-DeepaMehta

(It behaves like a daemon as described here:
https://trac.deepamehta.de/wiki/UbuntuRunningDeepaMehtaAsDaemon?version=20)

Thanks to Jürgen for updating the init script.

Best,
Silke