[deepamehta-users] won't work

Matthias Melcher matthias.melcher at urz.uni-heidelberg.de
Fr Mär 9 10:58:57 CET 2012

Hi Philipp,
I also had similar experiences already. It may be
that you unwittingly deleted an important thing.

In the end user interface, there are many things
visible that are normally hidden "under the engine
hood" and should not be touched.

If you want to get an idea of "what this very interesting thing
is about" and don't want to wait for updated demos and tutorials,
you might want to check out these old ones:
http://deepamehta.newthinking.net/wiki/en/Image:demo.pps
http://deepamehta.newthinking.net/wiki/en/Image:demo2.zip
http://deepamehta.newthinking.net/wiki/en/Image:AnimalsDemo.mp4
http://deepamehta.newthinking.net/wiki/en/Image:SnippetsExample.mp4
http://deepamehta.newthinking.net/wiki/en/Image:ConferencePreparationExample.mp4
For the .pps file please note that the server gives the
wrong mime type, so rightclick > save as, and then
rename it from .htm to .pps.
The .zip expands to an SWF animation that is best started
by clicking on the .htm file.

Good luck!
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen/ Kind regards
Matthias Melcher

Tel. (06221) 54 45 23, Fax (06221) 54 55 81
matthias.melcher at urz.uni-heidelberg.de

Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg
Universitätsrechenzentrum (URZ)
Im Neuenheimer Feld 293, 69120 Heidelberg
http://www.urz.uni-heidelberg.de/