[deepamehta-users] DeepaMehta 4.0.13 released
jri at deepamehta.de
Mo Dez 24 22:55:29 CET 2012
On Dec 24, 2012 DeepaMehta 4.0.13 has been released.
One main aspect of this release is to revoke the **Performance** loss introduced in DeepaMehta 4.0.12 in conjunction with Access Control. DeepaMehta 4.0.13 returns to the old performance.
Further highlights include:
* Geomaps are a new topicmap type for displaying geo-related topics on an OpenStreetMap.
* A graphical Association Type Editor allows the user to create custom association types.
* A whole bunch of GUI changes improves usability e.g.
* The canvas supports "Cluster Moves": move entire subnetworks with the mouse.
* Revealing topics via the Panel is more flexible and provides more hints to the user.
* Working with associations is improved in various ways.
* Several improvements in the DeepaMehta framework further simplify the life of plugin developers.
* Several 3rd-party components have been updated, most notably Neo4j 1.2 -> 1.8
* DeepaMehta 4.0.13 is ready for server-side HTML generation based on Thymeleaf templates.
Starting from version 4.0.13 DeepaMehta comes in 2 flavors:
* the known "Standard Distribution" which focuses on small download size and easy setup for single users
* the Karaf Distribution is aimed to client-server setups and supports remote administration.
For an extensive list of changes and further information see the release notes:
Updating from previous DeepaMehta versions is *not* supported. Sorry.
http://demo.deepamehta.de/download/deepamehta-4.0.13.zip (Standard Distribution)
http://demo.deepamehta.de/download/deepamehta-4.0.13-karaf.tar.gz (Karaf Distribution)
For installation instructions see the README (Standard Distribution):
For setting up the Karaf Distribution refer to
For reporting issues please register at our trac-site:
Thanks to Danny Gräf, Malte Reißig, Jürgen Neumann, Silke Meyer, Ingo Rau, and Rolf Kutz for contributing!
Peace to your souls + Cheers,
Mehr Informationen über die Mailingliste users