[deepamehta-users] State of 'Maps on our new DeepaMehta Demo Server

Juergen Neumann j.neumann at junes.eu
Di Dez 4 01:52:02 CET 2012

Hi Matthias,

the demo server should be a bit more stable now, though everything is
still under heavy development for the moment.

There will soon be a second instance of deepamehta with named accounts
for those who want to help prepare the demo database. This demo db will
then be copied to the testing instance every night.

If you would like to help, which I would very much appreciate, then
please just send me your prefered login name. I will get back to you
once we are ready.

Thx and greets!

JuergeN