[deepamehta-users] Bret Victor talks about "Inventing on Principle"

Matthias Melcher matthias.melcher at urz.uni-heidelberg.de
Mi Apr 18 23:05:42 CEST 2012

Thanks, Jörg, for recommending this great talk by Bret Victor who not only
emphasizes the importance for user interfaces to have a guiding principle
but, in particular, confirm's DeepaMehta's unique principle of the
"coordinated view"  technique to allow for IMMEDIATELY seeing in the
detail pane what we are "mouse-gazing" on the left pane: Watch his two
page spread (see attachment) and you will clearly see the crucial
principle of DeepaMehta's immediacy.

Matthias