[deepamehta-users] DeepaMehta 4.0.6 released
jri at deepamehta.de
So Nov 27 18:08:26 CET 2011
On Nov 27, 2011 DeepaMehta 4.0.6 has been released.
This release has mostly improvements for plugin developers. It is compatible with 2 new external plugins (see below). There are some GUI improvements though.
* New feature for plugin developers:
* Map type extension architecture: plugins can provide additional map types, e.g. a geo map or a time map.
Each map type can have a distinguished data model, rendering facility, and interaction style.
* Topicmaps remember their translation.
* Menus opened within dialog boxes are not constrained to the dialog box dimension.
For details see the release notes:
You must perform a clean install. You can't use content from a previous DeepaMehta installation.
Build from source:
For reporting issues please register at our trac-site:
DeepaMehta 4.0.6 is compatible with 2 new plugins (optional install):
* DM4 Geomaps: displays topics on a geographical map.
* DM4 Facets: introduces multi-typing to the DM data model.
There is a new Wiki page aimed to collect a list of available plugins:
Thanks to Christiane Müller, Danny Gräf, Ingo Rau, Jürgen Neumann, Malte Reißig, Silke Meyer, and Rolf Kutz for contributing!
Mehr Informationen über die Mailingliste users