[deepamehta-users] Adobe flash presentational layer for DeepaMehta - where to find it?

Jori Kuusinen jori.kuusinen at googlemail.com
Di Mär 24 15:11:31 CET 2009

Hi Malte and first of all thanks for the quick response and feedback.

Yes, that's exactly it what I was looking for and what the guys at CeBIT

demonstrated to me.

I see that native DeepaMehta java application environment more like

a possibility to collaborate and work on a content sort of in CMS terms
(group

based privileges like admins, editors, managers, etc.) and topicid's
(links)

from that xml-file read by flash application will be refreshed and written

perhaps once a day.

That flash application does not have to have for my needs any other than

presentational purpose as my intention is not to write any new content or
edit any

existing content through flash application but rather work on a content
through native

DeepaMehta java application.

Thanks for your invitation for more "deepa" talks, that might be of interest
as

well, but first I'd need to build up a stable working environment for tests
and

PoC (Proof of Concept).

Cheers,

J o r i