[deepamehta-users] Adobe flash presentational layer for DeepaMehta - where to find it?

Jori Kuusinen jori.kuusinen at googlemail.com
Mo Mär 23 23:07:35 CET 2009

Hi to all on the list,
I´m new to the DeepaMehta and to the list, so bear with me. ;-)
I got to know DeepaMehta at CeBIT 2009 only some weeks ago and I was
really hooked on that Adobe flash presentational layer which was and most
probably still is in very BETA status.

Anyway, the friendly guys at the DeepaMehta booth on the opening day of
CeBIT 2009 told me that I would be able to test that Flash driven thing and
that should be available from the DeepaMehta website.

So far I´ve been just testing and playing around with the latest stable
version
of the software but I´m still highly interested to know where to find that
Flash
piece of software.

As far as I understood it, that flash thing can only be used for a
presentational
purposes as it cannot write directly to any backend database or storage.

I´ve been testing DeepaMehta so far on Mac OS X (10.5.6) and am planning to
have it installed on Debian 4.0 etch server soon.

First of all huge thanks for the very interesting piece of software and I
would be
thankful if someone would come up with a link to that flash thing described
above.

Cheers,

J o r i