[deepamehta-users] nice math visuals for the commons

Malte Reißig mre at deepamehta.de
Mo Jan 5 23:33:41 CET 2009

Dear DeepaMehta Friends,

some of you may already know this multilingual educational resource. I
didn't know about this project until my christmas holidays with king
inputgeil(rostfrei-gestalten.de) and our design-guru pebue(zettb.de).
together we had a nice "head-banging" session over the holy-days and
they showed me this project.

soo, you may find this audiovisual project about math and the history of
natural sciences as interesting as me. especially for graphic
programmers there are some "numeric beauties" to see!

you can find the english videos at http://www.dimensions-math.org

cheerio,

malte