[deepamehta-users] Survey: How and why do you use Deepametha?

Jörg Richter jri at deepamehta.de
Do Apr 2 17:29:07 CEST 2009

Dear friends of Deepametha,

My name is Catherine Launay and I'm a friend and user of Deepametha.

I'm working as project manager with artists from different fields like
performance, dance, sound art, theatre, music. For developing a concept
for opening a "poem space" with Nicola Caroli I use DeepaMehta as a
creative tool for organising information and for the promotion of
creativity.

I find Deepametha a great idea and through the use of Deepametha I had
some questions about how it's implemented in everyday work, what are
the possibilities and how other people use it.

=> I am very interesting to know how you use Deepametha and why.

Looking forward to your replies: ca.launay at web.de

Greetings,
Catherine Launay

www.catherinelaunay.com