[deepamehta-devel] changing label config of existing topic type

Robert Schuster robert.schuster.rs01 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 17:20:52 CET 2017

Hi Jörg,
ok I got it now.

Yes, you were right, the "Include in Label" topics are missing for two
of "Proposal"'s child types. These are:

"dm4.events.from"
"dm4.events.to"

I added those to the Proposal in an earlier migration by running:

        return dm4.getTopicType(topicTypeUri)
            .addAssocDef(

mf.newAssociationDefinitionModel("dm4.core.aggregation_def",
"dm4.events.from",
                    topicTypeUri, "dm4.datetime.date", "dm4.core.many",
"dm4.core.one"))
            .addAssocDef(

mf.newAssociationDefinitionModel("dm4.core.aggregation_def",
"dm4.events.to",
                    topicTypeUri, "dm4.datetime.date", "dm4.core.many",
"dm4.core.one"));

(This means other types in my project affected by this problem too but
its harmless because I am not changing their label config atm).

I understand, that I need to fix those types now. But at the same time
creating an association definition with the above method should not
result in broken types, right?

All the best,
Robert

--
Robert Schuster
freiberuflicher Softwareingenieur

RS01 - IT-Systemanalyse und -entwicklung Robert Schuster
Brückenstraße 4 • 12439 Berlin
+49 157 798 00 310
robert.schuster.rs01 at gmail.com