[deepamehta-devel] changing label config of existing topic type

Robert Schuster robert.schuster.rs01 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 11:52:30 CET 2017

Hi guys,
happy new year! Long time no see! :)

I'm trying to achieve the following right now and am a bit stuck:

I have an existing topic type and I want to change its label config as
it was found out, that the implicit label config wasn't practical. So
what I thought how it should be done was this:

in a class that extends Migration:
  - get the topic type (dm4.getTopicType("mymodel"); )
  - get its model, cast this to TopicTypeModel
  - call setLabelConfig with the new values
  - do dm4.updateTopicType() with the above model

However with that approach DM fails with a NoSuchMethodError. Apparently
it does not find a setLabelConfig method.

I am using DM 4.8.4 for compilation and at runtime.

Any ideas?

All the best,
Robert

--
Robert Schuster
freiberuflicher Softwareingenieur

RS01 - IT-Systemanalyse und -entwicklung Robert Schuster
Brückenstraße 4 • 12439 Berlin
+49 157 798 00 310
robert.schuster.rs01 at gmail.com