[deepamehta-devel] Assign default workspace

Malte Reissig mre at deepamehta.de
Wed Nov 2 17:05:18 CET 2016

Hello dear Juergen,

  * the workspace a user becomes automatically member of when signing up
    is now configurable
    this is simply reflected in/Association/between the sign-up
    configuration topic and the workspace, meaning if there is such an
    assocation members will automatically get a membership to this
    workspace (if it is not/Confidential/or/Private/)"

https://github.com/mukil/dm4-sign-up#plugin-configuration