[deepamehta-devel] DeepaMehta 4.8.1 is coming very soon

Malte Reissig mre at deepamehta.de
Sun Jun 5 18:54:40 CEST 2016

Hey dear Jri,

thanks a ton for shipping the new DeepaMehta 4.8.
Thanks also for the update and for providing all the fixes!

I am on my way... here is what i can confirm already works:
- I could just adapt the "dm4-images" plugin folder creation to the new
behavior of the fileService plugin (#965) and
- upload with all the dependencies now works fine for me, too (#952)
- And i could upgrade and test the "dm4-webpages" plugin (implicit type
read, #899)

Next up for (hopefully) later today:
Use the new AccessControl mechanisms to finish the password reset
functionality.
Furthermore i am in the hope to do perform some database-upgrades from
4.7-4.8.

Ciao!