[deepamehta-devel] How do I find a Topic's Associations

Jörg Richter jri at deepamehta.de
Thu Jan 7 00:42:34 CET 2016

Hi Juergen,

To get the modifier of a topic or association (here: ID 1234):

	GET /accesscontrol/object/1234/modifier

The result is the plain username string (content type text/plain).
Note: this call works for both, topics and associations.

To get the workspace a topic or association (here: ID 1234) is assigned to:

	GET /workspace/object/1234

The result is the workspace topic, a JSON object, e.g.:

	{
	  "id": 2187,
	  "uri": "dm4.workspaces.administration",
	  "type_uri": "dm4.workspaces.workspace",
	  "value": "Administration",
	  "childs": {...}
	}

So, the "id" property gives you the workspace ID.

To get the owner of a workspace (here: ID 2187):

	GET /accesscontrol/workspace/2187/owner

The result is the plain username string (content type text/plain).

Tell me if you need further help.

Cheers,
Jörg