[deepamehta-devel] adding more comfort - Re: Translations DM-style

Malte Reissig mre at deepamehta.de
Thu Dec 15 14:30:16 CET 2016

Hi all,

regarding your questions the following links should help you realize this.

On 15.12.2016 11:20, Juergen Neumann wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Robert has implemented the tranlation with two extra Types in https://g
> ithub.com/digitalmemex/dm4-gamechangers
>
> 1. a new TopicType "Translated Text" and
> 2. a new Composite AssocType "Transaltion" with a "Language"
> agrregation.
>
> All works fine! Now two questions:
>
> 1. How can we implement autotyping the assoc, so when there is a
> "Translated Text" at one end, the default AssocTpye is always
> "Translation"?

This should help:
https://github.com/jri/deepamehta/blob/master/modules/dm4-contacts/src/main/java/de/deepamehta/contacts/ContactsPlugin.java#L57

> 2. Can we use the same method to warn the user, if they create an assoc
> with the composite itself instead of it's childs?

Throwing a (for end users) meaningful exception should do the trick
since we have:
https://trac.deepamehta.de/ticket/790

> Thx!
>
> JuergeN