[deepamehta-devel] multi-lingual topic values

mre at deepamehta.de mre at deepamehta.de
Sat Jun 6 15:41:36 CEST 2015

Meanwhile, for storing multi-lingual values of a "Wikidata Item" in DM 4:

For text values i now use a foursome of values, defined in a custom
wikidata composite as "org.deepamehta.wikidata.entity_value" of which an
item can have _many_.

"Label, Alias and Description" are the three values (half the part of an
ItemDescription in Wikidata) which correspond with a "ISO Language Code".

The drawback is, as described here earlie, now I have to load all child
topics of this composite type and can not filter for (select just) those
with the child-topic value set to e.g. "en".

Just wanted to let you know about the developments, for more see (or
details of the complete model i currently wrap wikidata), e.g. line 65
https://github.com/mukil/dm4-wikidata-toolkit/blob/geo-fronts/src/main/resources/migrations/migration3.json

Cheers!

On Wed, 25 Mar 2015 20:55:55 +0100, <mre at deepamehta.de> wrote:
> hey there,
>
> i was thinking about how to best model multi-lingual (composite) values
> for, e.g. "ingredients" of a "recipe" [1] in deepamehta4.
>
> Optimal would be, querying wise, from any given topic id i can load
_just_
> the child-topics (of e.g. valueTypeUrI) related via a specific
> language-code.
>
> The requirements i see are twofold:
(iso-language-code)