[deepamehta-devel] Need help for install signup plugin

Jörg Richter jri at deepamehta.de
Fri Jun 5 14:20:03 CEST 2015

Hi Arjun,

in the occasion of your question I just recognized that changing passwords is broken in DM 4.6!

Creating a new user account and setting a password from the start works. But changing it afterwards breaks the account. That means at the moment you can't change the admin password via DM Webclient.

I filed a ticket and will fix this very soon.
https://trac.deepamehta.de/ticket/795

Thank you very much for reporting this severe error!

As soon as it is fixed changing the admin password will work (again) as follows:
1) Login as admin. In the upper right corner "Logged in as admin" appears, "admin" being a link.
2) Click the "admin" link. The "admin" user account appears in the Topicmap and in the Detail Panel.
3) Click the "Edit" button in the Detail Panel. A form appears.
4) Enter the new password in the "Password" field.
5) Press the "OK" button (or just hit the Return key). The new password is set.

Cheers,
Jörg