[deepamehta-devel] Need help for install signup plugin

mre at deepamehta.de mre at deepamehta.de
Thu Jun 4 22:11:34 CEST 2015

Hello dear Asif,

thanks for subscribing here and informing us!
IF the sign-up module provides the functionality you need for your case,
please let me/us know. I will somehow find a quick way to support you and
release this functionality up and running with DM 4.6.

@jri:
Thanks for your response and offering us some support, greatly appreciated
:)

Cheers!

On Thu, 4 Jun 2015 19:11:10 +0200, Jörg Richter <jri at deepamehta.de> wrote:
> On Jun 4, 2015, at 7:24, Arjun Lodha wrote:
>
>> Hello Team,
>>
>> Thanks a lot for your kind reply.
>>
>> I done some changes in signup jar and use it with DM 4.6. It is working
>> with some limitations.
>
> Please consider forking the DM4 Sign-up plugin project on GitHub and
> pushing your changes there. I can see what you've done and can possibly
> provide you better support then.
> https://github.com/mukil/dm4-sign-up
>
>> Here it is not showing signup link with login link on homepage, but as
>> an admin I can create new user account.
>>

>> I want to confirm one thing in DM4.6, does it show signup link on
>> homepage ?
>
> If the Sign-up link does not appear in the DM Webclient (next to the
> link in the upper right corner) then the Sign-up plugin is not working.
> equip the DM Webclient with a Sign-up link is the very task of the
Sign-up