[deepamehta-devel] Need help for install signup plugin

Jörg Richter jri at deepamehta.de
Wed Jun 3 17:45:04 CEST 2015

Hi Arjun,

the DM4 Sign-up plugin does not run with DM 4.6 as it is not yet adapted to DM 4.6. The latest version it runs with is DM 4.4.

The DM4 Sign-up plugin is developed by community member Malte ("mukil" at github). Possibly your inquiry encourages him to continue working on it.

Another possibility would be that you continue the development of the DM4 Sign-up plugin. We would provide you any help you need. Malte is on this list too.

Source code:
https://github.com/mukil/dm4-sign-up

Cheers,
Jörg