[deepamehta-devel] Upgrading to DM 4.5

Juergen Neumann j.neumann at junes.eu
Wed Jan 28 15:11:31 CET 2015

Hi Jörg, hi Malte,

I have migrated one of my larger DM4 instances from 4.3 to 4.5. Most
things worked well. Only the Wikidata Workspace had no name any more and
some of the associated objects then cold not be assigned to any
workspace. Besides this all went fine.

But I realized that the immediate next thing one wants to do is to
re-asign various topics to different workspaces. I think it would be
very nice to include this option in 4.5 release.

I would vote for a context menu: right klick on the topic with new
option "reasign to workspace" with a list of workspaces, which I can
access with write permission, on the second level. Would be cool to
begin with ... :)

Thx and greets,

JuergeN