[deepamehta-devel] Wikidata Toolkit for DM4.5 Available

Jörg Richter jri at deepamehta.de
Sat Apr 18 18:25:17 CEST 2015

Hi,

that's great, Malte, you adapted the Wikidata Plugin to DM 4.5!

Here I like to encourage every developer to adapt their plugins to DM 4.5. Doing so is regarded less cumbersome as e.g. adapting to DM 4.4. Most incompatibilities will be reported by the compiler, or at least on the browser console while testing. One thing is crucial: with DM 4.5 to do a workspace assignment you must use the Workspaces service (resp. the "Assign Workspace" command in the Webclient). You can't no longer do a workspace assignment by manually creating an association (of type Aggregation).

Please let me know about any problem you encounter with adapting to DM 4.5.
I'll provide you help.

Cheers,
Jörg