[deepamehta-devel] New date for for 6th dev-meeting - 23.9 cancelled (was Re: next dev-meeting)

mre at deepamehta.de mre at deepamehta.de
Thu Sep 18 16:02:45 CEST 2014

Hi!

Since the day before yesterday I was informed that on 23rd of September no
room is available for our dev-meeting, so we will have to settle for a new
date.

I have now asked our partners to reserve the room for us on either the
21st of October, or the 4th of November (Tuesday, 4 resp. 6 weeks later).

Current proposal for agenda seems to be (something like):
- short talk: 4.4 release
- demo: freifunk api client
- update: wikidata-topicmaps update
- ..