[deepamehta-devel] July 8th next dm-dev meeting at Wikimedia

carolina carolina at sindominio.net
Tue Jun 24 01:09:31 CEST 2014

Hi!

> about SVG exporter: Maybe I missed the mail, but I am very
> interested. Where can I find the repo?

The repo is:

https://github.com/carolinagc/dm4-import-export/tree/export_toSVG

The import/export plugin only works (for the moment) with default
topics. The export to SVG is working though there are a couple of
things to improve and right now I'm refactoring the code, so you won't
find the export_toSVG on master but on its branch :)

any suggestions, improvements, etc are welcome :)))

best