[deepamehta-devel] DeepaMehta in Karaf 3

Constantin Jucovschi jucovschi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 09:47:40 CEST 2014

Hello Everybody,

I gave it yesterday another try and finally got DeepaMehta running in
Karaf 3 alongside other software. In retrospect, the only thing that
one needs to do is to change the features.xml file by adding:

<bundle>mvn:org.apache.felix/org.apache.felix.eventadmin/1.2.14</bundle>

Also, it turns out that Felix HTTP and Pax Web can live together in
one OSGI environment --- they just run on different ports. So
currently, deepamehta runs on 8080 and e.g. webconsole on 8181.

I would be glad to provide a tar.gz of the Karaf 3.1 installation.

BTW: wouldn't it be nice to have deepamehta on maven? It's not that hard...

Best regards,
Constantin