[deepamehta-devel] DeepaMehta in Karaf 3

Juergen Neumann j.neumann at junes.eu
Mon Jul 21 16:21:52 CEST 2014

Hi Constantin,

thx for your email. I did not see it on the mailinglist though? Weren't
you subscribed to the developer list already? Maybe it is an issue with
the moving of the lists?

The next dev meeting is either 1st or 2nd Tuesday in August at wikimedia
foundation again.

Please also let me know when I can download and test your project at
some point.

Kindly,

JuergeN