[deepamehta-devel] DeepaMehta in Karaf 3

Constantin Jucovschi jucovschi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 12:21:21 CEST 2014

Dear Juergen,

I guess it's my turn to apologize for late response. Unfortunately, I
could not have joined the dev meeting because I was and still am at a
conference in Portugal.

I want to create a first Sally4 release in the next week(s). It will
be bundled with DeepaMehta and will provide a LibreOffice plugin for
creating nodes in DeepaMehta and accessing services such as definition
lookup. I guess if you read the
http://kwarc.info/kohlhase/papers/mkm12-SAlly.pdf paper you know what
I'm talking about.

About maven:
The only thing I was trying to suggest was to deploy DeepaMehta in the
central maven repository so that one can find it on
http://search.maven.org/. In this way, if you want to install
deepamehta on karaf you only need to type:
feature add-url mvn:de.deepamehta/deepamehta/4.3.0/xml/features
feature install dm4-standard

So you don't even need to provide a zip file on your website. Similar
script would work on servicemix and so in. It's a better distribution
mechanism.

I would be very interested in joining the next dev meeting. When would
it take place?

Best regards,
Constantin