[deepamehta-devel] suscribe only to events to specific items (topic/assoc)

Malte Reißig mre at deepamehta.de
Mi Jan 22 19:40:48 CET 2014

In your postUpdateTopic-Implementation you surely could check the ID,
URI, or TYPE_URI of the just updated topic, no problem.

Since the "reference section" mentioned in the plugin dev guide: "A list
of all DeepaMehta Core events? is available in the .. " is not easy to
find, having a look into the sources will help you to find out more. For
a list of all core-events see the available interfaces in package ..
"de.deepamehta.core.service.events.*"

For details on a postUpdateTopic-Listener example see:
https://trac.deepamehta.de/wiki/PluginDevelopmentGuide#ListentoDeepaMehtaCoreevents