[deepamehta-devel] Upcoming DM 4.5: extended collaboration and privacy

Juergen Neumann j.neumann at junes.eu
Sun Dec 14 12:16:27 CET 2014

Hey Jörg,

oh wow, so great to see the progress here! :)

> You can already test all this features with the current SNAPSHOT release:
> http://download.deepamehta.de/deepamehta-4.5-SNAPSHOT-20141213.zip

I was wondering why it is not online in the nightly demo? Please tell
me, if I need to change something here ...

> There are still issues. However I would appreciate your feedback very much.

I have downloaded it and started playing. It feels so good to see it
implemented now! I will write tickets for the results of my testing.

@all: please join in with testing! This is one of the most major changes
in all DeepaMehta 4. Please help with testing and feedback!
Write your tickets here: https://trac.deepamehta,de

Thx!

JuergeN