[deepamehta-devel] pax-web release branch

Constantin Jucovschi jucovschi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 10:12:34 CEST 2014

Dear DeepaMehta developers,

By merging the pax-web branch of DeepaMehta with the master branch and
resolving several minor conflicts I could get DeepaMehta running on a
pax-web heavy karaf 3.0.1 environment. I don't have enough expertise to
really know that my merging does not break stuff. My use-cases are
simple and I don't use any external plugins. I was wondering if someone
could propose a plan on how to have a maintainable pax-web release
branch of DeepaMehta.

Best regards,
Constantin