[deepamehta-devel] video from dev-meeting 19.08.2014

Constantin Jucovschi jucovschi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 10:04:29 CEST 2014

Hey Carolina,

The LibreOffice plugin should work with LibreOffice 3 and 4. I did not
test this thoroughly but I know it works with the latest version of
LibreOffice on Ubuntu 14.04.

The integration works with a custom version of DeepaMehta that I deliver
with the installation. It is basically the pax-web branch merged with
master. It works quite well for me. So I am wondering what are the
prospects of having a pax-web release branch of DeepaMehta? I think I
will start a new thread on this topic.

Best regards,
Constantin