[deepamehta-devel] video from dev-meeting 19.08.2014

carolina carolina at sindominio.net
Thu Aug 28 09:37:36 CEST 2014

Hey!

> I have finally created a release candidate and created a video
> with installation instructions at:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLA_k2WJkjM. Indeed there is a
> Libreoffice plugin which you download in the process.

Yay!!! amazing!!! thanks for the release candidate...how exciting, now
I know what I'll do over the weekend :-))))

Is there any need to have a specific version of LibreOffice? Are you
using DeepaMehta stable version, dev version or is doesn't matter?

> Also I've uploaded a very "raw" and badly done demo of more
> advanced SAlly services. Just to give the community a teaser on how
> SAlly + DeepaMehta could be eventually used.

woowww..great, I'll look for it to watch it :-)))

Thanks for everything!

Best regards

> On 26.08.2014 16:38, carolina wrote: Hi Constantin,

people

> from @libreoffice have asked if there is an extension provided for
> LibreOffice ... so since I still don't have very clear which is(or
> will be) the "installation" process to make DM, LibreOffice work
> with SAlly, do you have documentation about how would it be, so it
> can be shared?
>
> thanks!
>
> best C

- --