[deepamehta-devel] video from dev-meeting 19.08.2014

carolina carolina at sindominio.net
Tue Aug 26 16:38:12 CEST 2014

Hi Constantin,

> I recorded a video of the demo I showed during the dev meeting.
> Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaLORGL_ZwM. I
> plan to create a video explaining how this demo works. Here is the
> link to the slides:
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4F_iizFjEF-MU0ybkp3VDBJYUk/edit?usp=sharing.

people

from @libreoffice have asked if there is an extension provided
for LibreOffice ... so since I still don't have very clear which is(or
will be) the "installation" process to make DM, LibreOffice work with
SAlly, do you have documentation about how would it be, so it can be
shared?

thanks!

best

> On 25.08.2014 13:59, carolina wrote: Hi,
>
> As you know, we livestreamed the last dev-meeting :-) it is
> automatically archived, so you can find it on
>
> http://bambuser.com/channel/deepamehta4
>
> @Constantin, could you send a url to the slides of the
> presentation ? I've extracted your presentation to have  a video on
> its own, now I have to check where to upload it, but I think the
> slides on the video they cannot be read, so it would be nice to
> have them :-) and link them.
>
> Thanks for the presentation, is really amazing what Sally can do
> with DM :-))))
>
> keep in touch!!!
>
> best C

- --