[deepamehta-devel] DeepaMehta in Karaf 3

Jörg Richter jri at deepamehta.de
Sun Aug 10 16:02:29 CEST 2014

Dear Constantin,

yes, someday DM could be at Maven Central.
However, at the moment DM has its own Maven repo:
http://m2.deepamehta.de/

This repo is maintained automatically through our CI and is always up-to-date.
You could add this to your build files and you should be fine.

BTW: I'm happy you can make it to the next dev meeting (Aug 19th).

Cheers,
Jörg