[deepamehta-devel] FYI: Declarative Migrations need to be rewritten to be compatible with 4.0.13

Malte Reißig mre at deepamehta.de
Mo Nov 26 14:18:48 CET 2012

I just discovered after having to update to the latest changes to
implement the "ACL-Entries workaround" that my declarative migrations do
not apply anymore, so I wanted to let others know too:

a) uris' used in the declarative migration definitions for declaring
composite child topics do not use the "part_topic_type_uri" ref-anymore
but this needs to be rewritten to "part_type_uri" instead.

just in case you also need/want to update older plugins with declarative
migrations to be running with dm-4.0.13 and upwards.

note: afer digging throughout the outputs i just saw now, that this was
introduced in the ultimate commit (just a few hours ago) - well, that's
the hard side on always wanting to live on the edge.. :) always need to
double check when updating to latest "master" to not be surprised.

BTW: why is there in a "dm4.core.composition_def" no
"whole_cardinality_uri " needed as it is in a "dm4.core.aggregation_def"
? e.g.

    {
        part_type_uri:        "dm4.accesscontrol.username",
        part_cardinality_uri: "dm4.core.one",
        assoc_type_uri:       "dm4.core.composition_def"
    }

and another thing is

b) initalizePlugin (which danny is also using to fix the ACL-Entries
issue) seems to be unsupported now in a *Plugin Class, is there a
replacement yet?

cheers,
malt